We purchased the Asure Explorer Motel in November 2016 and have enjoyed making our mark on the property, committed to making continual improvements. We are both local people and have worked in the area for many years. Nigel was previously the owner of the local butchery for 16 years and Mary’s background is in hospitality, having previously owned the local pub for 10 years and working in the hotel accommodation sector prior to that for numerous years. We are both passionate about our local area and look forward to showcasing our wonderful Fiordland region and National Park to visitors.
We are very lucky to employ a great team of local staff who are wonderful and reliable and do a great job of making up our rooms daily. Friendly service is our top priority and we aim to ensure that we do everything we can to enhance our guests experience during their stay with us here in Te Anau. We look forward to hosting you!
Your Hosts ~ Nigel & Mary Climo
We are able to store your excess luggage at our premises while you are away hiking or touring.
Washing machines and dryers are available for use. These machines take $2.00 coins.
- Close to tennis courts and Memorial Park
- Guest Barbeque area
- Free WIFI in all Apartments
- Cot and Highchair available - please notify us prior to arrival
- Tours can be arranged at no extra costs
- In peak periods kids go free on some activities - please ask at reception
- Local knowledge of the best playgrounds and child-friendly activities